Programming Sunrise Ltd. makes available information, materials, and products on this Web site. By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this legal notice. Programming Sunrise Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Programming Sunrise Ltd. The Following Terms and Conditions Apply to This Web Site:
1. You are authorized to download any reasonable number of copies of the material on this Web Site. In doing so, you may not remove or in any way alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice.
Except as allowed in the preceding paragraph, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written consent of Programming Sunrise Ltd. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web Site, other than the limited right to use set forth above, are transferred to you.
2. PROGRAMMING SUNRISE LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." PROGRAMMING SUNRISE LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. PROGRAMMING SUNRISE LTD. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Programming Sunrise Ltd. and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Programming Sunrise Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
4.To the extent that portions of this Web Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT PROGRAMMING SUNRISE LTD. HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Programming Sunrise Ltd. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws Programming Sunrise Ltd. shall in no event have any responsibility or liability for the Postings or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
5. Programming Sunrise Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Postings and to remove any which it considers in its absolute discretion to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
6.You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain; that your Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties; that your Postings shall not contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices or features; that your Postings shall not contain any defamatory, indecent, offensive, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful material or content; and that your Postings shall not be used to carry out or solicit any unlawful activity and/or be sued to make commercial solicitations.
7. You hereby authorize Programming Sunrise Ltd. to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format, or medium that Programming Sunrise Ltd. or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against Programming Sunrise Ltd. for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
a) Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. It is not the policy of Programming Sunrise Ltd. to rent information about our visitors to third parties.
b) Feedback; Confidential Information; Privacy - Unless otherwise explicitly stated herein any non-personal information or material sent to Programming Sunrise Ltd. will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Programming Sunrise Ltd. any non-personal information or material, you grant Programming Sunrise Ltd. an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Programming Sunrise Ltd. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (i) you grant us permission to do so; (ii) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a site will be published.
c) Unless otherwise explicitly stated herein any personal information or material sent to Programming Sunrise Lts. will be deemed confidential and all reasonable care will be taken to ensure privacy and confidentiality. In all respects it is the provider of the personal information that is responsible for the safe keeping of secret data such as passwords issued by Programming Sunrise Ltd. The provision of appropriate secret information or passwords to Programming Sunrise Ltd. will be deemed, in all instances, to be legitimate as stated. Programming Sunrise Ltd. under no circumstances takes responsibility for misuse of shared information between members of families. Programming Sunrise Ltd. deems all appropriate provision of secret information and passwords to Programming Sunrise Ltd. as being accurate, legitimate, and representing the will of the person so represented. Programming Sunrise Ltd. will act on this information responsibly and according to appropriate laws. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROGRAMMING SUNRISE LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SECRET DATA OR PASSWORDS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
9. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and Programming Sunrise Ltd. cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software, font files or script files. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software, and Programming Sunrise Ltd. will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with downloading, using, modifying or distributing any of the Software.
Copyright © 1997-2004 by Programming Sunrise Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of Programming Sunrise Ltd. Internet sites may be reproduced in any way, or by any means, nor original ideas copied without the prior written permission of Programming Sunrise Ltd. Violations will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the possibilities of the international copyright law. Use of any index or listing of Software for the purpose of constructing a mailing list, creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of Programming Sunrise Ltd.
No logos or graphics may be used without the prior written approval of Programming Sunrise Ltd. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on Programming Sunrise Ltd. Internet site may result in criminal or civil penalties and Programming Sunrise Ltd. will actively seek the recovery of royalties, and any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property.
11. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web site are the property of Programming Sunrise Ltd. or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Programming Sunrise Ltd. or such third party which may own the Marks. “Smart Pet Health” is a trademark of Programming Sunrise Ltd..
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Programming Sunrise Ltd. from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Programming Sunrise Ltd. directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
This is the entire agreement between Programming Sunrise Ltd. and you relating to the use of this Web Site and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, end user license agreements, communications or advertising relating to Smart Pet Health™ Professional.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or if you wish to request any information from Programming Sunrise Ltd. please write to:
31 Margate crescent